Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Good Side

I was taking a picture of my girlfriend the other day, this time while she was awake and wearing clothes, and she insisted that I photograph only her good side. Folks, if you have a good side, it means the left and right sides of your head do not match. That's never a good thing. Oh yeah this is my best side, because the eyebrow isn't vertical. This is really my best side, on account of the skin grafts took and the ear oozes less.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you have a good side, there's no need to point it out -- people already know. No one is thinking "Which side is better, the one with the working eye or the one with the javelin in it?"

And I know there are people out there who are thinking "Well, you know, faces aren't really symmetric, Jeff. I really do have a good side." Well, the good news is you are correct. The bad news is you're a narcissist and everyone secretly hates you. Just FYI.

No comments: